Check this site to stay up to date and find some interesting information on the second home market in Spain. HowtobuyinSpain.com was created by foreigners who bought properties in Spain and so they know the different steps of an acquisition: get the information, find properties, get the help of advisors… The Spanish market is specific and it is important to get experts on your side on the ground and speaking your language. That’s what HowtobuyinSpain.com does: it has experts on the ground to assist you.
HowtobuyinSpain.com publish interesting information and tips on the Spanish property market. It’s very helpful for foreigners looking to buy a second home. Have a look at their “must read” paper analyzing the reasons why you should invest in Spain! Their mission is to be “the” source of information for foreigners buying houses in Spain. The way they add value is their network of experts. All the news are written in English and some are translated into French, German, Dutch and of course Spanish.
A good tip is to subscribe to their free weekly newsletter so that you stay up to date without work.
Stay up to date on the residential market prices and activity in Spain
They provide as well interesting tables with price evolutions of the Spanish real estate market on a national level, on a regional level and a comparison with the international market. Last but not least have a look at their “Return & mortgage” page for interesting financial analysis.
- “Our 10 best tips for buying your property in Spain”
- “The cost for Buying your Spanish property.”
- “The annual cost of Owning your property in Spain.”
- “How to get your NIE? Your pass to the real estate market in Spain.”
- “How to get your Mortgage in Spain? How to get the best financial conditions?”
- “Where do Foreigners buy Real Estate in Spain in 2016?”
- “Financing conditions and Mortgage activity in Spain for 2016″
Check their useful Infographics
- What are the different steps before buying in Spain? Who is the second home buyer in Europe? Who are the foreigners buying real estate in Spain? Where are foreigners buying?…
- They have nice ePostcards as well on ideas for your next citytrips in Alicante, Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga…
- Finally, if you need yearly weather statistics on the 18 biggest cities in Spain: have a go and check if it’s enough sun for you ;). Alicante, Almeria, Barcelona, Bilbao, Cadiz, Castellon, Girona, Ibiza, Las Palmas, Madrid, Malaga, Mallorca, Murcia, Sevilla, Tenerife, Valencia, Valladolid, Zaragoza.
Enjoy your reading.